Course Fees and Charges
Fit Dimension Education charges fees for participation in accredited training and assessment for Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications. All fees and charges are published in relevant marketing materials, program enrolment forms, and in the applicable Candidate Handbook. They are detailed on this website and address the circumstances under which the charges may be applied. The procedures for handling refunds are also included.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
- Acceptable payment methods when purchasing a full program of study or module (component of a program) are PayPal, Visa, MasterCard or a cheque made payable to: Fit Dimension Education ABN 60 811 939 747
- Orders for programs offered by Fit Dimension Education must be accompanied by a payment. Payment options are available to students. No more than $1500 will be accepted upfront. The remaining fee is to be paid once training commences. Fit Dimension Education offers payment plans to students. Payments can be made in installments as agreed upon by Fit Dimension Education. Postage and handling is included in the cost where applicable.
- A tax invoice will be generated from the Candidate Enrolment Form. The Candidate is responsible for ensuring that the details provided on the Candidate Enrolment Form are accurate.
- Fit Dimension Education will supply hard copy training materials if required as part of the online delivery (such as course practical manuals) to Candidates in Australia within 15 working days from receipt of payment. Refunds for cancellation of enrolment in the program will only be granted under exceptional circumstances (please refer to the section “Refunds and Cancellations: Grounds for Refunds”. Application to cancel enrolment from a program must be submitted to Fit Dimension Education RTO Manager in writing, using the Application for Withdrawal form and detailing the reason for cancellation.
- Please contact the Member Administration Hotline on (02) 6674 2274 for assistance with enrolment. Please allow up to 15 days for replacement of the product.
- The Fit Dimension Education programs are sold for individual and private use only and protected by Australian copyright laws. The program cannot be copied, reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or sub-licensed without the prior written permission of Fit Dimension Education. Any unauthorised copies sold, leased, imported, distributed or publicly exhibited for trade purposes constitute an offence and attract civil and criminal penalties. For permission to reproduce or otherwise any part of the Fit Dimension Education Program materials a request in writing is to be made to Fit Dimension Educationd RTO Manager 4 Collier St Cudgen NSW 2487.
- Fit Dimension Education reserves the right to alter any program offered by Fit Dimension Education without notice; however the program/s are intended to be provided as advertised.
- The information expressed in any program offered by Fit Dimension Education represents the opinions of the author. The content of these programs is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice. For professional advice you should consult a suitably qualified professional. To the extent permitted by law Fit Dimension Education expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information from Fit Dimension Education.
- Eligibility: all participants must be over the age of 18 to participate in a course with Fit Dimension Educations unless expressed written permission from a parent or guardian is supplied and is accepted by Fit Dimension Education.
In accepting this enrolment you are warranting that you are 18 years of age or older, or if you are under 18 years of age you must ensure that your parent or guardian accepts the conditions of this course enrolment herein , including guaranteeing the principal liability to make payment of the course fee. If you are under 18 you will be sent a letter that your parent must sign and return immediately to Fit Dimension Education either printed and scanned by email or post:
Email to: [email protected] attention Delina Rahmate
Mail: Fit Dimension Education
4 Collier Street
Cudgen NSW 2487
If acceptance of the terms and conditions is not given course commencement will be put on hold until such time as permission is received.
Fees Paid in Advance
Fit Dimension Education does not collect an advance payment of more than $1500 from each individual student prior to the commencement of the course. The Fit Dimension Education programs commence for a Candidate automatically upon process of initial payment of a module(s) from the program. At commencement of training Fit Dimension Education will require payment of additional fees in advance from the student but only such that at any given time, the total amount required to be paid which is attributable to tuition or other services yet to be delivered to the student does not exceed $1500. Where the total course fee exceeds $1,500, the remaining fees will be collected on a pro-rata basis to ensure that the costs associated with the training delivery are met and the candidate is not disadvantaged by safe-guarding his / her fees.
Upon purchase of a module(s) Candidates will automatically be given access to the applicable module via Fit Dimension Education’s online learning facility which can be accessed through the Fit Dimension Education’s website. Hard copy training materials, if relevant to the course (for example practical booklets) will be sent to Candidates within 15 working days of the date of purchase of a module(s) from the program.
Refunds and Cancellations
Once a Candidate has commenced a module of study from Fit Dimension Education program, no refund is available if the Candidate elects not to complete the program or module and/or submit an assessment for marking.
Cancellations with a refund will only be accepted if a Candidate is able to provide evidence of “exceptional circumstance” in which they would be unable to complete a course of study.